Working with Us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn about NIA and the specialized needs of the nonprofit sector.
- Letter from the CEO
- Our Enduring Commitment to the Nonprofit Sector
Since NIA’s founding, we’ve dedicated ourselves to the protection and growth of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit sector.
- NIA’s Innovative Coverages, a Timeline
How has NIA been a thought leader in the insurance industry? View the timeline to find out.
- Exposures, Concerns, and Solutions
Are nonprofits poor risks? Not to a knowledgeable insurer.
- Top 10 Reasons 501(c)(3) Nonprofits Rely on NIA
Learn the defining features that make us the best insurer for 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- Top 10 Reasons to Think of NIA First for Your Nonprofit Clients
It’s easy for brokers to recommend NIA to their clients. Learn why.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Risk Retention Groups
Working with Us
Learn about how your brokerage does business with us.
- Your Broker Services Team
Here’s what you can expect from your team at NIA.
- Our Appetite
Learn about the classes of 501(c)(3) nonprofits we write.
- Where We Write Business
NIA writes business in 32 states and D.C..
- Submitting a Complete Application
This chart is a quick and easy way to see everything you need to submit an application to NIA.
- Broker Portal
In the Broker Portal, find everything you need to know to smoothly conduct business with NIA.
- Streamline New and Renewal Submissions with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
EDI is designed make communications between our business and yours easy and efficient.
- Payment Plans
Making online payments is easy! Learn how.
- Broker Appointment Questionnaire
To request a direct appointment, tell us a little about your brokerage.
Learn about our specialized coverages.
- Product Highlights (ALL)
Become familiar with the features that make each of our coverages unique for our unique members.
- Commercial General Liability
- Communicable Disease
- Damage to Property of Others – Additional Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability with Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability without Employment Practices Liability
- Improper Sexual Conduct and Physical Abuse Liability
- Social Service Professional Liability
- Business Auto Liability
- Non-owned Auto Physical Damage Reimbursement
- Non-owned/Hired Auto Liability
- NIAC Property Coverage
- Workplace Violence / Crisis Incident / Outside Aggressor
- ANI Property Coverage written through NAE
- Participant/Volunteer Accident Coverage written with QBE
- Coverage Checklists
Shopping around? We get it. Download some checklists to help you compare our competitors against our standards.
Learn about the benefits nonprofits receive when they purchase insurance from NIA.
- Member Resources
Members receive incredible benefits when they purchase insurance through NIA.
- Free Risk Management Booklets
Read our popular free risk management booklets—and order your own copies!
- Gilbert Fund
Through the Gilbert Fund, nonprofits can receive up to $500 for loss control projects, allowing them to funnel more dollars toward their causes.
- Loan Fund for CA Members
It’s difficult for small nonprofits to secure a loan. Luckily, NIA offers a solution.
- Blue Avocado
Get practical tips and tools for managing a nonprofit organization through our popular online magazine.