Discover what over 25,000 nonprofits already know.
When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all.
It’s really very simple — because you’re a nonprofit, you need insurance that is tailored to your unique operations and to your budget.
When you buy insurance from NIA, you receive coverage that is designed specifically for nonprofits, with fair and equitable pricing based on your nonprofit's own operations — and not tied to the whims of the market!
Beyond quality insurance, NIA offers your nonprofit multiple benefits, including free risk management services and consultations that reduce your risk and give you peace of mind, so you can focus on what you do best — serving your communities.Get a Quote
In the News
- NIA steps up when Sun Ministries’ Struggles to Insure Across State Lines
- When Insurance Wouldn’t Back This Mental Health Nonprofit, NIA Stood Up to Fill in the Gap
- NIA Employees get Legislation Passed to Help Vulnerable Children
- How NIA Helped One Nonprofit Circumvent the Gray Areas Most Insurers Avoid
- Nonprofits Serve a Crucial Function and NIA is Dedicated to Keeping Them Covered.
- Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Receives AM Best “A (Excellent)” Rating for Financial Strength