Like you, the Nonprofits Insurance Alliance of California (NIAC) is proud to be a member of the Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce. We provide insurance to 501(c)(3) nonprofits and would love to help you with your insurance needs!
- We have been providing insurance for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in California for over 30 years.
- We insure over 10,000 501(c)(3) nonprofits in California – and over 200 of these organizations are in Santa Cruz County!
- As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit ourselves, we not only understand the specialized needs for your unique and important work, we have created coverages that are tailored to the nonprofit sector.
- Our sole purpose is to serve nonprofits by providing a stable source of reasonably-priced liability insurance tailored to the specialized needs of the nonprofit sector.
- We also assist our members to develop and implement successful loss control and risk management programs.
- Nonprofits who place their coverage with us are able to benefit from the many free or highly subsidized risk management resources that we make available.
- Since 2007, NIAC has returned a total of $47.1 million in dividends to the nonprofit sector.
- Our commitment to the community includes
- Being one of the largest employers in the city
- Investing in a new building that will provide meeting space for local community organizations
- Boosting the economy by using local vendors whenever possible
- Raising the profile of Santa Cruz as a national organization by doing business across the country.
Interested in learning more?
|Get a Quote|
|Big Sister League of San Diego
San Diego, CA