Wisconsin Association of Family & Children’s Agencies (WAFCA) is proud to be partnered with Nonprofits Insurance Alliance (NIA) to offer its members a new benefit to assist them in securing general liability coverage for their organizations.
This page will help you (and your broker) learn more about:
- working with NIA
- the three-year rate guarantee being offered
- the free risk management resources available for WAFCA members – listed below!
Get to Know Nonprofits Insurance Alliance
Nonprofits Insurance Alliance (NIA) is 501(c)(3) nonprofit, just like you.
As a WAFCA member, this information will help you understand what you need to know about NIA and it’s partnership with WAFCA:
- What WAFCA Members Can Expect from NIA
- Information for Providing Premium & Claims Data
- Top 10 Reasons 501(c)(3) Nonprofits Rely on NIA
Access the WAFCA member presentation recording from 7/20/23 (Passcode: 3c!V8@g9)
Additional Resources For Your Insurance Broker
Contact: Julie Bernhard, MSW
NIA External Relationships Director
NIA’s Risk Management Booklets
- Arrive Safe and Sound: Tips to Help Your Nonprofits Vehicle Safety Program
- Managing Collaboration Risks: Partnering with Confidence and Success
- Managing Volunteers: Balancing Risk and Reward
- Nonprofit Directors and Officers: Key Facts About Insurance and Legal Liability
- Sexual Abuse Prevention for Children and Teens
- Sound Advice for Functions and Events – Tips for Staging Safer Special Events
- Surviving a Crisis: Practical Strategies for Nonprofit Organizations
- What Nonprofit Managers Need To Know About Lawsuits
In collaboration with NOSAC
a national organization made up of State Associations who represent children and children’s services.