Fund Your Nonprofit Loss Control Project! Apply for the Gilbert Fund!
Do you have a project to manage risk at your nonprofit you are about to start? You could be eligible for a reimbursement of associated costs of up to $500!
The Gilbert Fund assists our nonprofit members with reimbursement for small risk management projects. The maximum reimbursement is $500 annually and all NIA members are eligible. It’s easy to apply by completing the web form.
The fund is named for Roger Gilbert who served on the Nonprofits Insurance Alliance board from 1998–2012 following a long and distinguished career in the insurance industry.
Eligible Loss Control and Risk Management Projects:
- AED machine
- Back-up mirror for a van
- Building or facility security
- Car seats
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Emergency lighting
- Emergency telecommuting/remote employees, essential operational needs
- GFCI safety outlets or other electrical work
- Loose steps or stair railings repair
- Plumbing repairs
- Portable fire extinguishers replacement
- Roof or gutter repair
- Tree trimming to protect roof
- and more!
Requesting Funds is Easy!
Just fill out the web form to apply for the fund. The maximum amount a nonprofit can receive from the fund is $500 annually. All gift requests are reviewed in the order in which they are received.