Fund Your Nonprofit Loss Control Project! Apply for the Gilbert Fund!
Do you have a project to manage risk at your nonprofit you are about to start? You could be eligible for a reimbursement of associated costs of up to $500!
The Gilbert Fund assists our nonprofit members with reimbursement for small risk management projects. The maximum reimbursement is $500 annually and all NIA members are eligible. It’s easy to apply by completing the web form.
The fund is named for Roger Gilbert who served on the Nonprofits Insurance Alliance board from 1998–2012 following a long and distinguished career in the insurance industry.
Eligible Loss Control and Risk Management Projects:
- AED machine
- Back-up mirror for a van
- Battery backups
- Building or facility security
- Car seats
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizers
- Emergency lighting
- Emergency telecommuting/remote employees, essential operational needs
- GFCI safety outlets or other electrical work
- Hot water heater
- Loose steps or stair railings repair
- Medical equipment
- Pet carriers
- Plumbing repairs
- Portable fire extinguishers replacement
- Rabies vaccinations
- Roof or gutter repair
- Tree trimming to protect roof
- Video Equipment
- Wheelchair ramp
- Zoom licenses and additional internet service
- and more!